- Loan Upto Rs. 10,00,000/- Lakh without any collateral/Security.
- Repayment of Loan in 5 years.
- No Process Fee Charged Against The Loan
See all Mudra contact details
Overview Of The Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana(PMYY)|
|Launched On||8th Of April, 2015.|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Of India Sh. Narendra Modi|
|Benefit Of The Scheme||Credit Loan upto Rs. 10 Lakhs without any Collateral/Security.|
|Repayment Time Period||5 years|
|Sections Of The Scheme||
|Rate Of Interest||As Per Bank Guidelines|
|Eligibility||All the activities of manufacturing, trading and services are eligible for Mudra Loan.|
|How to Apply||Through Online portal of Udyamimitra or A person can directly go to the branch of a bank and apply for a loan under the Mudra Yojana.|
- Prime Minister Of India Sh. Narendra Modi launched a scheme "Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana on April 8, 2015 at Vigyan Bhawan New Delhi.
- MUDRA stands for Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd.
- MUDRA is a Non Banking Finance Institution with the RBI and registered as a company under the Companies Act 2003.
- It is a subsidiary of Small Industries Development Bank Of India.(SIDBI)
- MUDRA does not gives Loan directly to the micro entrepreneurs or individuals.
- Through Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, MUDRA loans can be availed from any branch of Bank, Non-Banking Finance Institution, and Micro Finance Institution.
Types Of Loan Under Mudra Yojana
|Loan Upto Rs. 50,000/-||Loan of above Rs.50,000/- and Upto Rs.5,00,000/-||Loan of above Rs.5,00,000/- and upto Rs.10,00,000/-|
|Entrepreneurs in a primary stage of their business or require lesser funds to get their businesses started can avail the benefit through Shishu section of Mudra Scheme.||Already Started Businesses who wants additional funds to push their businesses further can take benefit under Kishor section of Mudra Scheme.||This is the highest amount of startup loan which beneficiary can avail through Tarun section of Mudra Scheme.|
|No Processing Fees Charged||No Processing Fees Charged||No Processing Fees Charged|
|No Collateral Required||No Collateral Required||No Collateral Required|
|Repayment Of Loan Extended upto 5 Years||Repayment Of Loan Extended upto 5 Years||Repayment Of Loan Extended upto 5 Years|
|Rate Of Interest As Per Bank Guidelines||Rate Of Interest As Per Bank Guidelines||Rate Of Interest As Per Bank Guidelines|
|Applicant Should Not Be A Defaulter Of Any Financial Institution Or Bank||Applicant Should Not Be A Defaulter Of Any Financial Institution Or Bank||Applicant Should Not Be A Defaulter Of Any Financial Institution Or Bank|
|Application Form And Check List Of Shishu|
- Main objective is to develop the people and businesses of micro sector in country by supporting them financially.
- To help small business owners by supporting them financially.
- To support non-corporate business sector, activities of micro and small entities, non-farm sector activities with credit need upto Rs 10 Lakhs.
- To help micro units engaged in manufacturing, processing, trading and services sector.
Eligible Activities Which Covered Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Business Activities that are eligible under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
|Transport Vehicle||List Of vehicles that covered under Mudra Loan for purchase are as follows:-
|Social, Community & Personal Activities||
|Food Product Related Sector||
|Loans For Traders And Shopkeepers||Individuals running their Shops/Trading & Business Activities/ Service Enterprise and Non-Farm Income generating activities are eligible to get a financial support of up to Rs. 10,00,000/- Lakhs per enterprise/person for their businesses.|
|Loan For Equipment Purchase||Any Person keen to setting up his/her micro enterprise by purchasing machinery or equipment are eligible to avail the beneficiary loan size up to Rs. 10,00,000/- Lakh for machine/equipment purchase.|
|Activities that are allied to agriculture||All the activities that are allied to agriculture are eligible to get the loan under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. Such Activities are as Follows:-
How To Apply For Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
A person can avail the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana through two ways:-
- Offline Mode:-
- Step 1- Go to Your nearest bank branch or in that bank branch from where you want to take a Mudra Loan.
- Step 2- Take an Application Form for Mudra Loan from bank officials and fill it clearly.
- Step 3- Attach all the required documents such as:- ID Proof ( Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, Driving License etc.), Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Gas Bill, Water Bill etc.), and Proof Of Business (Business Registration Certificate etc.) with the application form
- Step 4- Submit the application form with the documents to Bank officials.
- Step 5- Bank officials scrutinized the documents and let you know after some period of time that you are eligible for loan or not.
- Online Mode:-
- Step 1- First go to web portal of Udyamitra
- Step 2- Click on the Mudra Loans
- Step 3- Then click on Apply here for Registration
- Step 4- Create a profile by entering Name of Applicant, Email(optional) and Phone number of the applicant
- Step 5- An OTP is generated, after filling it an online application form is opened for applicant profile.
- Step 6- After Filling all the necessary details save and submit the application.
- Step 7- Once an applicant registered himself/herself on the portal, the application shall be viewed by all the lenders for credit support and they will contact the applicant themselves.
MUDRA Card is a debit card issued when a person get a loan under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. It is same like the normal debit card. Through MUDRA Card a borrower can make multiple withdrawals and credits time to time to manage the working capital limit. MUDRA Card can operated anywhere in the country for withdrawal of cash from any bank ATM or micro ATM and also make payment through any Point Of Sale Machines.
List of Financial Institution Under Mudra Scheme
|Public Sector Banks:-||Bank Of Baroda||Bank Of India||Bank Of Maharashtra||Canara Bank||Indian Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Punjab National Bank||Punjab & Sindh Bank||Union Bank Of India||UCO Bank|
|Private Sector Banks||Axis Bank||Bandhan Bank||CSB Bank||City Union Bank||DCB Bank|
|Dhanlaxmi Bank||Federal Bank||HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||IDBI Bank|
|IDFC FIRST Bank||IndusInd Bank||J&K Bank||Karnataka Bank||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Nainital Bank||RBL Bank||South Indian Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|Other Financial Institutions||State Operated Cooperative Banks||Regional Rural Banks||Micro Finance Offering Institutions||Financial Companies Other Than Bank|
Amount Disbursed Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
|Number Of Loans Sanctioned||3488924||39701047||48130593||59870318||62247606||50735046|
|Amount Sanctioned||Rs. 137449.27 Crore||Rs. 180528.54 Crore||Rs. 253677.10 Crore||Rs. 321722.79 Crore||Rs. 337495.53 Crore||Rs. 321759.25 Crore|
|Amount Disbursed||Rs.132954.73 Crore||Rs.175312.13 Crore||Rs.246437.40 Crore||Rs.311811.38 Crore||Rs.329715.03 Crore||Rs.311754.47 Crore|
- Official Website Of MUDRA
- MUDRA New User Registration
- Official Website Of Udyamimitra
- Online Application Registration For MUDRA Loan
- Already Registered User Login
- Application Forms For Mudra Loan
National Toll Free Number
- 1800 180 1111
- 1800 11 0001
|State Toll Free Numbers For Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||18003454545||Andhra Pradesh||18004251525|
|Daman & Diu||18002338944||Goa||18002333202|
|Himachal Pradesh||18001802222||Jammu & Kashmir||18001807087|
|NCT Of Delhi||18001800124||Orissa||18003456551|
|Chattisgarh||18002334358||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||18002338944|
interest rate kitna lgega
dairy kholne ke liye bhi mil sakta hau?