- Schedule Caste students get admission in best private residential schools.
- 3000 seats for Boys and Girls in every year.
- Scheme is for taking admission in Class 9th and Class 11th only.
- No entrance fee for the examination.
Overview Of The Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||SHRESHTA (NETS) Scheme, 2022.|
|Full Name Of The Scheme||Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Classes in Targeted Areas.|
|Scheme Type||Education Assistance Scheme to Schedule Caste Students.|
|Nodal Agency/Ministry||National Testing Agency/Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.|
|Number Of Seats||3000 Students per year for Class 9th and Class 11th.|
- SHRESHTA is a National Entrance Test conducted by National Testing Agency.
- SHRESHTA refers to Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Classes in Targeted Areas.
- It is a scheme of Department of Social Justice and Empowerment administered by National Testing Agency.
- It is a 100% central government funded scheme.
- Only Girls and Boys belongs to Schedule Caste are eligible for this scheme.
- Every year 3000 seats are available for the students belongs to Schedule Caste category.
- Selected students gets the admission in Class 9th and Class 11th in a best private residential schools in the country.
- Only online mode are available for apply to this scheme.
- Exams will be conducted in pen and paper mode i.e. Offline mode.
- Medium of question paper is both Hindi and English.
- Bringing SC Certificate at the time of exam is mandatory for all the students.
- Only Schedule Castes Students (Girls and Boys) are eligible to apply.
- Students studying in class 8th and 10th.
- Annual income of Parent's should be up to Rs. 2.5 lacs.
Status of the Scheme for Year 2022-2023
|Online Submission of Application Form||From 12th March 2022 to 12th April 2022 (upto 05:00 P.M.)|
|Date Of Examination||07 May 2022|
|Fees For Application||No Fee for the Examination.|
|Duration Of Exam||180 Minutes (03:00 Hrs)|
|Mode of Apply||Only Online Mode.|
|Mode of Exam||Only Pen and Paper mode (Offline).|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
How to Apply
- First go to official website of SHRESHTA.
- Click on Registration for SHRESTHA.
- For new registration click on new Registration.
- An instruction window appears, after successfully reading all the particulars, fill the check box and click on the proceed button.
- Fill all the personal and contact details, then click on submit button after filling the security pin.
- A pop up appears to review the details and edit the details if there is any mistake.
- After reviewing all the details click on yes to submit registration form and wait for the OTP.
- After filling the OTP click on submit registration form. After clicking you are successfully submitted your registration form for SHRESHTA Scheme.
- Then you have to fill an Application form with the below mentioned particulars :-
- Personal Details.
- Aadhar Details
- Exam and Centre Details
- Qualification Details
- Document Upload
- Final Submit
- After submitting all the abovementioned details, an application number is generated for the candidate.
- No provision of editing of application is available after student submitted his/her application form.
- For future reference download the confirmation page/ final submitted application.
Syllabus of the Examination
|For admission in 9th Class||NCERT Syllabus of Class 8th.|
|For admission in 11th Class.||NCERT Syllabus of Class 10th.|
Examination Pattern (4 marks awarded for 1 correct answer)
|Subject wise distribution of Questions,
Total Number of Questions and Marks
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
- National Testing Agency
- SHRESHTA Official Website
- Department of Social Justice & Empowerment.
- Registration for SHRESHTA Scheme 2022.
- Public Notice of National Testing Agency for SHRESHTA 2022.
- Information Bulletin.
- List Of Examination Cities.
- Helpline Number :- 011-40759000/ 011-69227700.
- Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
pta h ni tha sc ke bccho ke lye aesi bhi schme h koi
call nhi utha rha hai koi
kn knse school included hai is scheme me
is sc certifcate mandatory
yes it is mandatory
I am preparing my children for this scheme
Government have to take more step to strengthen the scs
Government take lot of steps to strengthen scs
modi hai to sb mumkin hai
Sts ke liye provision nhi hai koi?
Aniket classes, jwahar nagar, near mayur palace, Kota Rajasthan. Best coaching classes we provide for every competitive exam
plz suggest books
ohhhhhh i missed this
it is a very easy exam. you dont need any coaching class for you kid. you can prepare them in home also
best coaching classes in kota, aniket classes
best way to encoirage student for eduation
Exam thoda tough lga mene pichli baar diya tha
only one thing is bad about this scheme that it it only for schedule caste students. it will be good if it is open for all
level kya rehta hai exam ka
easy h rehta hai
kn knse college me admission mil jayega iss?
kl ke newspaper me bhi tha iske baare me
Is st students included in this?