- Free assistance for any query related to Agriculture
- Specialised Farm Tele Advisor to solve the issue raised.
1800-180-1551 (From any Landline or Mobile), 1551 (from BSNL Landline)
Overview Of The Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Kisan Call Center (KCC).|
|Launched on||21st January, 2004.|
|Nodal Agency/Ministry||Department of Agriculture & Cooperation (DAC).|
|Call timing||6.00 A.M to 10.00 P.M.|
|Call Service Provider||IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited (IKSl).|
- Kisan Call Centers (KCCs) are established to provide support to farmers.
- Support can be provide through telephonic conversation only.
- In Kisan Call Center farmers can seek assistance on any type of crops related query, some of the queries are as follows:-
- Disease related query in crops.
- Pest control in crops.
- Plant pathology.
- Soil Science.
- Animal Husbandry.
- Advanced farming practices.
- Organic Farming.
- Information on High Yield Variety Seeds.
- Market Information.
- Support Programmes for Farmers etc.
- Farmers seeks assistance by dialing National Toll Free Number 1800 180 1551.
- This number is accessible through all mobile numbers and landlines.
- Calling timings are from 6.00 AM to 10.00 PM on 7 days a week.
- IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited (IKSL) is a service provider of Kisan Call Centre.
- At present there are 14 Kisan Call Centres working in 21 different locations serving the needs of farmers in the whole country.
Features Of Kisan Call Center
- Kisan Call Center are equipped with the state of the art technology, which includes :-
- Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange (IPPBX).
- Internet Bandwidth.
- Call Recording/Call Replay.
- Call Barging.
- Voice Mail Service During Call Waiting.
- Voice Mail Service When KCC Is Not Working.
- SMS to Farmers.
- Farmer queries can be solved in 22 local languages.
- Queries of the Farmers are addressed by Farm Tele Advisors (FTAs).
- If in case, Farm Tele Advisor is not able to solve the query then the call are transferred to higher level experts.
- Higher level experts are specialist of State Agriculture Departments, ICAR and State Agricultural Universities.
- To facilitate the correct, consistent, quick replies tot he queries and to record all the details of the farmer calls, A Kisan Knowledge Management System has developed.
Farm Tele Advisor
- Kisan Call Center Agents are known as Farm Tele Advisors.
- They are Graduate, Post Graduate or Doctorate in Agriculture or allied sectors.
Allied Sectors are :-
- Animal Husbandry.
- Agriculture Engineering.
- Agriculture Marketing.
- Home Science.
- Farm Tele Advisor has excellent communication skills in the respective language.
Kisan Call Center Registration
- Farmers get themselves registered through by calling a toll free number 1800-180-1551.
- Registration is done by Kisan Call Center Agent who records the personal details of the farmer in Kisan Knowledge Management System (KKMS).
- Farmer then asked to opt his mode of receiving advice through text message (SMS) or voice message.
- Farmer can also registered themselves through the portal i.e. http://mkisan.gov.in/wbreg.aspx or by visiting nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
- Following details are mandatory for registration:-
- Mobile Number
- After pressing "Register Button" a verification code will be sent to the farmer's mobile number and after entering it the registration process is completed
- Farmer can also register themselves by sending SMS on 51969 or 7738299899
- Format of the message are:-
- "KISAN REG <NAME>, <STATE>, <DISTRICT NAME>, and <BLOCK NAME>"(only first 3 letters of State, District, & Block Names are needed. Commas(,) are necessary)
- After typing the message send it to 51969 or 7738299899.
|Kisan Call Center Location/State UTs Covered and Language|
|SI. NO||Location||States/UTs Covered||Language|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Daman & Diu
|9||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir||Dogri, Kashmiri, Ladakhi|
Sikkimese, Nepali, Hindi
Khasi, Garo, Jayantia
- Farmer Registration
- National Institute Of Agricultural Extension Management.
- IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited (IKSl).
- Kisan Knowledge Management System
- Kisan Call Centers (India - Level I).
- Nodal Officers (India - Level III).
- Resource Centers (Telugu).
- Mobile Applications for Farmers
- SMS Language Code.
- Queries through online mode.
- Helpline Number :- 1800-180-1551 (From any Landline or Mobile), 1551 (from BSNL Landline)
koi phone h ni utata ha
hn most of the time yahi haal hai inke
call cantar wala bahut mdadgar hai
Jalandhar vich soil testing centre kithe hai
bhopal me ye centre kahan hai address de
Achi jankari de rhe hai
soil testing krani thi
Is call center pr hr prakar ki kheti baadi se samasya ka samadhan diya Jaata Hai
Loan chahiye tactor khridne ke liye
इनके बताए हुवे बीज बोए थे पिछली बार से भी कम अनाज हुआ है
gehun ki fasal ko aag lgne se bhari nuksan hua hai sarkari madad kese milegi gareeb aadmi hain
baat krne ki tamez nhi inhe ese krte hai badtamez log
bhopal me gehu ki fasal me aag se hazaro hectare khrab
Kisi bhi tarah ka beej paayen pilibhit ne
Hr baar bolte puch kr btaynge inhe khud kuch ni pta na phr baad me btate hai kuch
pilibhit up me barish kb hogi btayen dhaan lgane hai